For Friday:

 -I'm having some stubborn technical problems today with my laptop, so we had to cut the live lesson short. I'll work on fixing the problems so we can meet on Monday as usual.

For today, complete the following: -Math➕➖⨉➗ : Complete p. 83-84 in your math book. Spend 20 minutes working on skills in Section D of IXL Math. -ReadingπŸ“š : Spend 20 minutes working on your level of Lexia Core 5 reading. -Spelling and Vocabulary: Take a quiz at Spelling City. Use the "Spelling Test Me" game. -Science: Watch the YouTube video linked below about the Circulatory System.

-Today's Digital Lunch πŸ‰πŸ‡πŸœπŸ²πŸ€πŸ•πŸ“πŸ—will go on as usual with Coach at 11:30. Invited today are Justin, Loveah, Zaria, Sophia, Daniel V., Lucas, Jackson, and the other students who requested to join him. -I am available to help, or answer questions today on Google Hangouts. If you need video help, I will be in the class after 12:30 on a different computer, so let me know. - Parents, first quarter progress reports will go out to you via email on Wednesday, October 28. Parent-teacher Conference will start Friday, October 30 via Zoom or Google Meet. I'll send out more information about that on Monday. -Monday's class will start at 8:30 as usual, see you then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Welcome Parents and Students!