For Friday and Fall Break:

 -Math➕➖⨉➗ :  Complete p. 67-68  in your math book.

-Reading📚  1. Finish reading the story "The Shepard Who Knew the Language of Animals," p. 88-101 in My Land Sings, and write a story summary. Add Spanish words and definitions from the story into the list at the end. Use the glossary at the end the book to help with that. 2. Spend 20 minutes working on your level of Lexia Core 5 reading.

-Fall Break 🍂 is next week, October 12-16. I'm not making any new assignments for the break 😁. However, students should take some time to get caught up on any missing or unfinished work from the previous weeks.  How do you know what work is unfinished? All previous assignments are still posted on Google Classroom and here on the class website. So go back, scroll down, and check to see what you may still need to do. This includes assigned minutes on Lexia Reading and IXL Math, which I can see that some students have not been keeping up with.

-After Fall Break, on Thursday, October 22, I'm planning to have another materials exchange when I will collect all the assignments you've finished so I can check and grade them.  First quarter Progress Reports will go out to parents via email on Wednesday, October 28. Parent-teacher Conference day will be Friday, October 30 via Zoom or Google Meet. I'll send out more information about that after Fall Break.

-I hope you all have a safe, fun, and relaxing Break 🌞 😎! I'll see you back in our online class on Monday, October 19 at 8:30 a.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Welcome Parents and Students!