Monday assignments

 Thank you all for joining our first online class meeting this morning. It's really great to see you all and hear from you in this format.  For tomorrow, I'm asking students to do the following:

1. Check out the Bitmoji Classroom posted here, above. This was a fun project for me, and I hope students enjoy it. I embedded 27 links on that image, including a lot of shortcuts that should help save you some time. So take some time now to click around and explore it, and see where you go!  

2. Check your school gmail account, and find the email that says "CORRECTED How-to log in to our Google Classroom." Follow those instructions, and log yourself in. Ask your parents for help if you need it, or email me. This will be an important site for us for online learning, and you'll need access to it to join our video Meet on Tuesday. 

3. If possible, get a watch, and set it to the correct time.

4. Find an old photo of yourself to share in tomorrow's meeting for our Show and Tell!

5. At 9:00 Tuesday morning, go to our Google Classroom, click on the video "Meet Link" inside the banner near the top, and join our Meet. I am available to help this afternoon or Tuesday before the Meet if you need it. Just send me an email, and I can call you or go to video to help out or answer questions individually.  Plan to meet with us at 9:00 a.m. every day this week, always using that same link.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Welcome Parents and Students!