Tuesday Assignment

 -Email Practice #1: Check your school gmail account, and you'll find an email from me that contains a question.  Read the email, and think about the question.  When you're ready, click "Reply." Then write back to me and answer the question I asked. Give as much detail as you can. When you're done, click "Send."   When I get your reply, I'll write you back!

-Today in our Meet, I said that I would also give you a classmate's email address, and to send them an email. I decided that we'll do that on Wednesday instead, so just hold off on that for now and we'll do that tomorrow.  For today, just complete Email Practice #1.

-For Wednesday's Show and Tell share, wear a favorite or funny t-shirt to our meet, and tell us why you like it.

-At 9:00 Wednesday morning, go to our Google Classroom, click on the video "Meet Link" inside the banner near the top, and join our Meet. I am available to help this afternoon or  before the Meet if you need it. Just send me an email, and I can call you or go to video to help out or answer questions individually.  Plan to meet with us at 9:00 a.m. every day this week, always using that same link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Welcome Parents and Students!