Have a great summer!

-It's been an excellent year. I've really enjoyed working with all the creative, diligent, kind-hearted, smart kids in this group. I'll miss seeing you all every day! Please email me a schedule of your plays and baseball/ softball games (mbonner@taoscharterschool.org), and I'll come see them if I can.

Over the summer, keep your reading skills sharp and get ready for 5th grade by continuing the D.E.A.R. habit of reading for at least 20 minutes every day. Your accounts at Lexia, MobyMax, IXL Math, Spelling City, and Typing Web will all remain open and available for you to use any time during summer break. So be sure to take advantage of your memberships at those sites when you have time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Welcome Parents and Students!