Report cards

Parents, 1st quarter progress reports will be sent home with students today. Please take some time to read and discuss the grades and comments with your son or daughter. For more info on Lexile reading range scores, see www.lexile.com

There's no school on Friday, October 28 for parent-teacher conferences. However, I am still home recovering from surgery, so I will not be able to meet with parents Friday. I plan to return to school on Tuesday, November 1, and I'm happy to set up conferences after school from 3-4 in the upcoming weeks. I’ve already scheduled after-school meetings with some of you, and I meet with some parents fairly regularly, so conferences are not mandatory for all students at this point. If I haven’t contacted you and you’d like to meet, please email me at mbonner@taoscharterschool.org to make an appointment.

Thanks, and have a great weekend! MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Welcome Parents and Students!