For Tuesday

 -Math➕➖⨉➗ :  1. Complete p. 143-144 in your math book on partial products multiplication using area models. If you need extra help with this skill, meet me at 1:00 today on our usual GC Meet link. 

2. Spend 15 minutes practicing skill D32 in IXL Math. 

-Reading: Spend 20 minutes practicing skills on your level of Lexia Core 5. I'll work on emailing Lexia certificates out to students who've earned them. I just emailed out Lexia Certificates to Eric, Justin, Vivian, Kiana, Quin, Matthew, and Clover. Congrats to those students on LEVELING UP!  Let me know when you complete a level, and I'll email that certificate out to you too!



-Digital Lunch Table for Tuesday with Greta: Daniel V., Zaria, Dalton, Teya, Rio, Gianna, Lyla, and Vivian. -Math Review Group meets at 2:10 today for James, Matthew, Loveah, Natalia, Gianna, Clover, and Daniel V.

I hope you all have a fun, safe Thanksgiving Break! I'll see you at 8:30 Monday morning, November 30th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Welcome Parents and Students!