PT Conferences/ Little League Registration/ Spring Songshare Performance

-There's no school on Friday, April 1 for parent-teacher conferences. I’ve already scheduled meetings with some of you, and I meet with some parents fairly regularly, so conferences are not mandatory for all students at this point in the school-year. If I haven’t contacted you and you’d like to meet, please email me at mbonner@taoscharterschool.org to make an appointment. I'm also available to meet after school from 3-4 in the upcoming weeks.

-Last chance for Little League registration is on Saturday, April 2 at the Taos Youth and Family Center from 10-2.

-Our Spring Songshare for grades K-4 will be in the gym Thursday, April 7 at 1:30pm. Families are invited to attend!

-Over the long weekend: Complete My Math pages 701-702 and 707-708. Practice IXL skills N1 and N3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Welcome Parents and Students!