Over the weekend:

-Math: Prep for the Unit 4 test by practicing the starred skills on IXL Math.

-Ski Club Reminder: Payments and paperwork are due no later than Tuesday, November 24.

-Penny the Therapy Dog-in-Training Visit: I'm currently working to train my new puppy to become a certified school therapy dog so that she can come to TCS to help kids in a number of ways. She visited our class once earlier this year, and I'm planning to have her come visit the school again as part of her training on Tuesday, November 24 from 1:30-2:45. She's extremely gentle and very safe with kids. As far as I know, we don't have any students in 4th grade who are are allergic or afraid of dogs. If parents have any questions or concerns, please email me: mbonner@taoscharterschool.org

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Welcome Parents and Students!