Over the weekend:

-Math: Practice the X facts up to the 12's using flash cards, fact triangles, printable multiplication tests, etc. Log into IXL Math and see how far you can get. Our free trial ends on Wednesday 10/31.

-Parent Teacher Conferences: There's no school on Monday for PT Conferences. I've already set up 11 appointments that day, so I'm pretty well booked for Monday. Conferences are not required for all students at this time. If I haven't contacted you, but you'd like to meet, I can set up an after-school conference from 3-4 p.m. for you in the next couple of weeks. Please email me at mbonner@taoscharterschool.org if you'd like to arrange that. I'm also available for phone conferences after school if that's more convenient for you. Thanks, MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Welcome Parents and Students!