For Wednesday:

-Math: SL 7-4

-Parents, as you may know, there's no school on Friday, March 26 for Parent-Teacher Conferences. I’ve already scheduled meetings with some of you, and I meet with some parents fairly regularly, so conferences are not mandatory for all students.

If I haven’t contacted you and you’d like to meet, please email me at mlbonner@yahoo.com. Also, if you can’t make it Friday, but you’d still like to talk, I’m available next week after school Monday through Thursday from 3-4 p.m. I’m also happy to do phone-conferences or weekend chairlift conferences (TSV Chair 2) if that’s more convenient for you.

-Teacher evaluation forms went home with students today. Parents should fill those out and return them to school no later than April 2.

-Today the class received a thank you letter from Doctors Without Borders for the money they raised to help earthquake victims in Haiti.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Welcome Parents and Students!