Over the weekend:

-Progress Reports for the first marking period went home with students today. Please take time to discuss the grades and comments with your son or daughter. More information about Lexile reading scores can be found at www.lexile.com

There's no school on Friday, October 26th for Parent-Teacher Conferences. I’ve already scheduled meetings with some of you, and I meet with some parents fairly regularly, so conferences are not mandatory for all students at this time. If I haven’t contacted you and you’d like to meet, please email me at mbonner@taoscharterschool.org to make an appointment. I’m also available to meet after school from 3-4 pm in the coming weeks, if that works better for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Remote Learning Day 1/6/23 and Ski Program