Progess Reports

-Parents, 3rd marking period progress reports went home with students today. Please take some time to read and discuss the grades and comments with your child. You're always welcome to come meet with me after school 3-4, or email me mbonner@taoscharterschool.org if you have any concerns or questions.

-There's no school on Thursday, March 29 for parent-teacher conferences. I've already scheduled meetings with some of you, and I meet with some parents fairly regularly, so conferences are not mandatory for all students at this point in the school-year. If I haven't yet contacted you, and you would like to meet, please email me to set up a conference. I'm also available to talk after school most days from 3-4, either in-person or over the phone, if that's more convenient for you.

-Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the TCS 4th Grade Blog!

Remote Learning Day 1/6/23 and Ski Program